Thursday, September 29, 2011

"I"

So, I started my Dracula parody play today. It's called Crackula. Well, writing it. I did character descriptions and I'll post them in the next post.

And, as for Meme Monday, yeah, not gonna do that anymore. Didn't work to well, so now I'll just post Memes when I find a good one.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!!!
Even if you DO NOT have a Google account, you CAN IN FACT post comments!!! You just choose under "How to reply" menu "Anonymous" and you CAN post a comment. I would REALLY like to hear from you because I enjoy comments. Also, if I know who you are in RL, post who you are at the bottom of the comment, thank you.

I'll try to squeeze in my Monty Python post next (Like I promised Randy), and then my Crackula character descriptions, though I might not get around to either this weekend. Sorry Randy. I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT (I AM UP TO NO GOOD) I WILL POST THE MONTY PYTHON POST THIS WEEKEND!!!!

And, Rachel, my video thing wasn't working, so I'll make the Sebby video sometime in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment