Friday, September 16, 2011

Fortunatley, Tom has a Moustache-Beard

So, I honestly haven't posted in forever. I know, hardly ANYONE reads this, and I have no subscribers last time I checked, but I still do want to make this interesting to anyone-who-bothers.

And, yes, I missed Meme Monday. So today, I'll make a regular post, a Meme Monday for last week, AND a Failbook Friday.

Tonight I was working on set building for Guys and Dolls. It was really boring. BUT, four out of seven of the people from Dracula were there (Allana, Randy, and Laura) so we were trying to remember scenes and talking about my still-in-progress Dracula parody. It was hilarious.

I have decided that I will post the plays that I have written on here sometimes, and you can all read them. I've actually only finished one, which was a collab with Randy (A Guy and Death), but I am hoping to get started on my Dracula one soon. Randy and I are also working on our adjudication for Stebens, so I'll experiment with stuff on here.

If Sawyer is reading this, you talked to me only about 5 hours ago, and I have still not watched any Marble Hornets.

No comments:

Post a Comment