Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's Raining!

So, if you live somewhere in the midwest, it's probably raining right now (at least, I like to think so. It makes me feel better.). It's really gross outside and I can hear the thunder, and even though I like the rain, it's REALLY bothersome. Ecpetionaly when you fall down the stairs to your porch and land on your bum.

All day today I've been watching videos by charlieissocoollike on Youtube because I am lazy and have nothing else to do. Acctually, I've been watching because I'm trying to get through all of his videos so I'll be up to date and keep up with his life like the stalker I am. Haha, just kidding, but seriously.
I acctually emailed Charlie today asking him about his Time Travel Kazoo, and he hasn't emailed back yet, but I just emailed him earlier today, and we're in different time zones...
I also am one of the top comments (at the moment) on Charlie's video titled "Doctor Who" (Which I posted earlier today). I'm the really long rant about how I love Doctor Who and I'm American...

That's all, I think, and I might not post tomorrow because I'm going up to Minnesota, so, see you on Meme Monday!

Oh, I'm also feeling very crazy today, note the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment