Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I am DECIDED!!

I am officialy calling my Confermation Church Meeting Things Creeper Meetings. I watched a video the other day from it, and it was creepy so...

My school is having a dance on Saturday and I REALLY do not want to go; I would rather stay home and watch Sherlock.
Sherlock: Did someone say my name?
Me: Go away you creepo! Why are you attacking my computer screen?

Anyways, I missed my Guys and Dolls read through yesterday because my mom didn't read her email.

Oh and my thumb is really sore. I got some skin stuck on my braces and I pulled and a huge chunk of skin came out. It was grody. So I have to wear a band-aid for like, three weeks.

I finished watching all of the charlieissocoollike videos. I was really geeky when I emailed him so yeah....

I uploaded my first Youtube video. you can find it by searching "YourFeetSmellPotatos" in the Youtube search bar.
Feel free to friend me by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment