Sunday, October 16, 2011

Guys and Dolls!!

Wow, I haven't made a post in a LONG time! I've been too busy with Guys and Dolls to really do anything, but last night we had pictures, so I'll post the best ones!

Adelaide 
More Adelaide 
Crapshooters

Happy Ending

Lol, Hot Box girls.

Elijah's awkward face.

Betting their souls.

The mission band.

Nicely and Benny

Nicely-Nicely and Benny Southstreet during Fugue for Tinhorns

Nicely-Nicely during Sit Down You're Rockin' the Boat.

Oldest Established

Moustache Pete and Roselie Charlie during Fugue for Tinhorns.

Lt. Brannigan, Roselie Charlie, Society Max, and Angie the Ox during "The Red Carnation" scene.

Funny face

Sit Down You're Rockin' the Boat

Sky Masterson and Nathan Detroit

Sky Masterson and Sarah Brown in Havana, Cuba.



Well, that's all for now! I promise to do more posts as soon as this play is over!

1 comment:

  1. What?! No pics of me getting drunk?! Boo!-Randy

    ReplyDelete